I now realize that I am too old to study for hours on end. I used to be able to spend entire evenings, many days in fact, studying. When did I lose that ability. Now I take hourly breaks. I walk around. I get distracted. I mentally exhausted and I am only 2 hours into my evening. Does this make me too old to be returning to school?
I am lucky that my husband is watching the boys, even took them all to a cub scout meeting tonight, in order to help me finish up my final paper for one more class. If only I could finish up early enough to go home and cuddle with him and tell him how much I appreciate him. Hopefully I won't be out so late that he is already in bed, surely not.
That having been said... I must get back to work or I will be out all evening.
How are you doing?
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
where do you do your studying? the library? (you mention you're out.)
We're good. marlon and i got away for an overnight to palm springs -- he had a meeting sun and then again mon and i tagged along for the ride. kids stayed overnight at different friends' houses. it was great.
tomorrow, jacob and michela leave for a week of outdoor education science camp with the 6th grade. they're beyond excited. i'm leaving for 4 days to take my mom to Vegas with my sister for her 85th bday gift.
marlon and harrison will be here....
You are old ;)
If YOU are too old, then I must be dust....congratulations on completing your paper and don't forget to post your Halloween pictures.
Post a Comment