I hope that we spend today enjoying the peace and quiet as well as each others company, maybe play board games or pick another activity that we probably won't do for a while once Daniel comes. Uno anyone? Of course that would mean I would have to tear my current Boarnet men away from the muppet show...

Some other notes:
Last night at dinner as we were eating chicken Ian wanted to know why we had to kill chickens to eat them. We had yet another long conversation about killing chickens, turkey, cows, etc. Ian decided that when he grows up he is going to convince the entire world not to kill animals to eat. This all while he continued to eat his chicken :) On the other hand Alex announced that when he grows up he is going to be a chicken killer (should I be concerned?)
Today we are trying to finish up our little projects. I wanted to make Daniel's sock monkey but didn't really want to sew it all by hand and haven't been able to figure out how to rethread my bobbin so my wonderful husband went online to the Brother sewing machine website, printed up the manual and fixed it all for me by himself. What a doll (good job Esther)!!
Oh and darren said he will post what is happening while I am in the hospital. Will keep you all in the loop.
So, bye for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment