
Daniel arrived on Monday, August 28th at 4:15 p.m. He was 6 lbs. 9 oz. and 19 3/4 inches long. In my opinion we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful baby. The boys are in love with him as well. I am including a few pictures so you can see him.

Daniel with his animals (notice the monkey I made?)

Daniel and his big brother Ian. I am still too scared to let Alex hold him...

Could he be any cuter??
Hope to get a little sleep tonight and maybe post more tomorrow.
2 comments:
He is beautiful! Congratulations! Hope you can get some rest...
What a beautiful baby, Nicole. Now you have 3 boys just like me, who would ever think that you would have 3 boys too...Congratulations and all I can say is to sleep whenever you get the chance. I wish you, Darren and the boys the best of luck with your precious little addition. Love ya, Teresa
Post a Comment