We have lots of family coming into town this weekend and the boys will really enjoy all the extra attention. Bernie and Esther (Darren's parents) will even take the boys to a football game. This will be great for the boys and also give Darren and I a little time to ourselves. The bris is Monday and then Esther will stay on to help that following week.
Darren has been home this past week and it has been so great. I will be so sad to see him go back to work because I really have been spoiled. He is such a great support system and help to the family.
Well I am going to lay down for the last little bit of time I have before it is time to feed alex, get dinner ready and then begin our bedtime routine. I am including a couple more pictures. Hope you enjoy.
Sweet Baby Boy. I can't stand how beautiful you are. Enjoying every minute because it will pass so quickly.
Here are my two bigger boys visiting me in the hospital. I can't imagine my life without any of them. What a full and blessed life I lead!
No comments:
Post a Comment