Here he is showing them the t-rex, discussing how it can eat meat. I didn't get a picture of them using the t-rex like a sword to hit him. (I promise my children aren't usually this violent)

Darren takes the opportunity to cuddle with Daniel

When Darren does finally decide to play with Ian and Alex this is what happens. Of course I didn't get the picture of him boinking Alex on the head with the floor. So Darren was banned from this type of play in the future. I think his depth perception has gone out as he has aged.

Beba, Ian and Alex

Anyone remember the typewriter game? The funny thing is that although my kids do play this game they have never actually seen a typewriter and don't know what it does.

Well I am off to finish dinner. Can you believe that Daniel has been in his bed long enough for me to write this. Amazing!!! Maybe we are turning a corner?
Oh and today while I was trying to find some picture styles / ideas for my photos of my family I stumbled upon this website
http://www.footprintsphotography.com/index2.php
You should check it out. Now I will admit I am hormonal but the photos actually made me cry. The background song wasn't helping. They are so amazing and moving. Also, she does volunteer photography for terminally ill children. Wow! What a gift to give a mother. I might start crying again thinking about it. I just had to lie in bed with Daniel and appreciate how lucky I am to have such a healthy and wonderful family. You can take it for granted.
No comments:
Post a Comment