Monday, September 18, 2006

So proud of myself

Not to toot my own horn (okay yes it is to) today I went to the grocery store with all three of my boys all by myself. I put daniel in my front carrier and we all headed out. I was very laid back and ready to pack up and leave if necessary. I picked them up from school, we went to the starbucks in randalls and got hot chocolates then proceeded to shop. We got almost everything on the list (with a few extras), we got a long explanation from the guy at the kosher deli on slaughtering animals and we even had a trip to the restroom all without any yelling. So as a thank you to the boys for behaving I let them get an archie comic book. I am so so so proud of myself. Now if I could get some of the house picked up I would feel like super mom :)

On another note.. yesterday while Darren and the boys were out of town I put daniel down on his stomach for a second and he flipped himself over.

Well Daniel is crying so I must go and tend to his every need.

No comments: