Both of the boys are officially sleeping at night in underpants. Very exciting news in the household!! They are so proud of themselves and we are so proud of them. They had to go a week with no accidents in their pull-ups and they did so we are three nights into night time underpants :)
Today I decided to go get my drivers license to replace the one stollen. After going to two different DPS offices and wasting an hour and a half of my time I still have no drivers license as I am not willing to wait for many hours with a four week baby with no guarantee that I will even be finished in time to pick up the boys. I will try again another day ARGHH!!!
At the moment Daniel is asleep in the co-sleeper without me -WAHOO - I know I shouldn't jinx it but any break I get is huge. Of course he refused to sleep earlier when I wanted him to so I could sleep also and be rested for the entire gang but oh well.
And the weather is GORGEOUS. It is lows in the 60s and highs in the 80s with low humidity. So we are going to the park to enjoy it because as we know, in Houston it doesn't last long.
Off to get the boys in a few minutes.
Monday, September 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray for the underpants at night! You have got to share your secrets. We are stalling with Ashton--I don't want to change sheets in the middle of the night!
Post a Comment