Well tomorrow morning Esther leaves. It was really a blessing that she came down because Daniel's reflux was getting worse and I was completely unable to put him down. Now that the medicine seems to be taking effect and a friend let us borrow a co-sleeper to put next to the bed I am hoping for a little more peace. Keep your fingers crossed. But I ended up working Esther much harder than I anticipated. She got up with the boys every morning, got them ready, fed them, took them to school. I don't think I have gotten dressed one day she has been here. But it gave me the opportunity to take care of Daniel and try to rest. Next week we will see how I really handle three.
Good news about the heart problems. It appears that I am having low dips in my blood pressure and the perscription appears to be to eat more salt (i doubt the cardiologist says that much)
Sorry I am not keeping up the blog as much as I should. It has been hard to think about writing while never putting Daniel down. Stay tuned though b/c I will get better at it and will post more pictures this week. Daniel is already starting to fill out and it is wondeful to see how he is changing right before our eyes. I definitely treasure this time more with each child because I know how short a time until it is over.
Now I am going to go lay down and try to rest while Daniel is content in his side sleeper and Esther and all my other boys are at services.
Adios
Friday, September 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment