Well the weather here is gorgeous. Highs in the 80s and lows in the 60s. We are trying to enjoy it while it lasts b/c as most of you know - good weather in houston is rare :) So we went to the park and the boys had lots of fun. Oh and we survived Darren leaving town. Dishes were piled up and the house was a wreck but we did survive. Yahoo.
Oh and yesterday I bought the boys halloween costumes. Ian is going to be the Incredible Hulk and Alex is going to be Batman. They are very excited. I want to try to find a baby super hero costume for daniel. Wouldn't that be cute. My three super heros.
Well other than that things are pretty uneventful (which these days is a good thing)
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the bedtime undies tip! I'll give it a try soon...
We just let Brandon start sleeping in underwear; which is scary given the fact that he drinks about a gallon of milk before bed. He hasn't had any accidents yet though (keep your fingers crossed). Although this morning he had a little bit of a damp corner of a shirt. I don't think it was pee though because his underwear were not wet. Strange.
Audrey
Post a Comment