Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Shanah Tovah

As we are headed into the new year I wanted to wish all of you Shanah Tovah.

The boys have been learning all about Rosh Hashanah and Ian came home telling me how we have to throw our crayons into water. I couldn't figure out why and he said his teachers said he needs to. I explained this would ruin our crayons so we would be passing on this. He got upset because he wants to be inscribed in the good book. OHHHH not crayons sweety... crumbs. We throw crumbs in the water. Too cute. Along the lines of being in the good book, Ian is now obsessed with doing Mitzvahs. He got mad at me today that I wouldn't let him get out of the car at the grocery store to help an old lady with her groceries. But I was not about to let my four year old run across the parking lot by himself and I surely wasn't unloading the entire crew just to help this lady. Who by the way wasn't that old, just old compared to a four year old.

Other than that Ian is also learning about Volcanos this week.

Alex on the other hand who never tells me anything about school had lots to tell me yesterday because someone clogged up and overflowed the toilet in his class. I got to hear all about the water everywherer, how they were trying to trow paper towels down on it. But they went out to the playground and when they got back it was fixed. I asked if the toilet cleaning fairy cleaned it up and he said "no, two guys did it". Ahhh, can't pull the wool over his eyes.

I just love that school.

I am just same old, same old. Glad the fall t.v. season is starting. Recording everything under the sun to watch when i am up all night. Daniel had a rough day today, seems to be pain and I keep wondering if I am eating something that causes it.

Well off to bed.

1 comment:

angela | the painted house said...

What's going on???!!! I checked your blog yesterday and the last post was Sleepless in Houston! I don't think the Blogger system is perfect--sometimes my posts disappear and then reappear. Strange. Well, anyways, I was so happy to discover so much to read! Poor Daniel and his reflux. Any better lately?

How sweet about Ian wanting to help the lady out!