Well the bris is over and we all survived. It was nice, we got to see friends and family. The mohel as always was wonderful and our usually finiky child who won't let anyone hold him but us was very interested in him and didn't make a peep. He did seem to be in a little pain yesterday and in the evening, something we didn't experience with the other two, but I am hoping we are past that.
We are all doing well otherwise. Daniel has been sleeping in our arms and I have got to start working on breaking that habit b/c I am exhausted. He is also nursing around the clock which we will also have to start working on b/c my breast are killing me. I am not a human pacifier :)
Darren went back to work today and I am so sad about that. It was so nice having him around this past week. A real luxury. Of course I think he was thrilled to get back to work ... His mom is here for the rest of the week and I am so appreciative. My heart problems I had with Alex seem to be back in full force and I don't feel comfortable being on my own or driving around.
Well off to get the boys ready for school. Sorry no pictures this time.
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment