Saturday, January 26, 2008

Got some video of Daniel- cutie patootie- but sorry it is sideways. I don't know how to fix that issue. He has become a real character. He talks up a storm (although usually not in a language I understand). He climbs on EVERYTHING. He broke another one of my plug outlets. He has learned that stools are for reaching things out of his reach. The other evening he went to the cabinet where the older boy's stools are, pulled out a stool and drug it across the room to reach whatever it was he wanted. When he couldn't reach it he went to try the other stool. When that didn't work he got mad and attempted to throw the stool away! Quite a character indeed.

Ian still being the history buff he is, is obsessed now with Martin Luther King, Jr. He wrote in his journal today about the famous "I have a dream" speech and we watched in on You Tube. He has spent a lot of time trying to reinact it. I got that on video too.

3 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Gosh, your boys are adorable. But sounds like Daniel will keep you on your toes!!!

Barbara said...

Very sweet vidoes. I love when you post videos because then we don't feel so far away. I'll try to figure out how to do that too.

Anonymous said...

In answer to your question about getting your video to not be sideways...turn the camera around next time!