Sometimes when I post things it is not for commentary but for my own personal reflection. THIS is one of those times...
Today as I am sitting in a crowded, noisy, laid back restaurant I am watching a family of four in front of me eat. You could see the mother was stressed as she walked in. I know, all too well, the difficulty of eating out with your family. She has two young children, I would guess 9 months and 2 yrs old. Well the 2 yr old was being well a 2 yr old. This stressed the mother out tremendously. She was threatening to leave and creating a commotion. I might add more commotion than the 2 yr. old. This could serve as a reminder to me to relax a little too.
I try. Maybe once my kids have grown and gone and had their own children I will be able to relax!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment