The ins, outs and happenings of three boys, their dad and mom -all 5 of us...
Friday, January 08, 2010
Dude ranch
We had such a great time at the dude ranch...
Our first night we went on a wagon ride to view deer.
And we roasted marshmallows...
We ate delicious meals followed by fun entertainment..
Daniel got to ride the pony,
And they all got to shoot a bow and arrow.
They even got to shoot a bb gun.
Ian's form isn't the best :)
There was a trick ropper who was hysterical. And good.
Ian and Alex went for horse rides. Darren and I did too, in the snow (what there was of it).
I don't know these kids but... we all went hiking together and all the kids found animal bones. I didn't allow my kids to bring them home, so we had to take a picture to remember it by.
Our last night we stayed up extra late to watch the fireworks .
Then a quick trip to the ghost town on our way out.
No comments:
Post a Comment