Wednesday, March 14, 2007

All is well

Things are fine here. Daniel is VERY SLOWLY getting in his first tooth and driving me bananas in the process. He wakes up constantly- every 1.5 hrs. screaming.

Today is downpoured to the point I started to fear another flood, not that we were stopped from our swim lessons.

My mother is doing a lot better but it will be a long road to recovery for her. Ian wrote my mother a get well card. He spelled it all out himself so it says "I lic yoo gerama" Do you know what it is supposed to say? Phonetically it is pretty acurate.

Ian now hates swim lessons and doesn't want to be on swim team. He thinks he is going to drown. And he gets very melodramatic about it.

Alex is cute as a button even though his favorite activity as of late is building weapons out of legos b/c I can't really attempt to stop that.

This weekend we are going to see Brooks and Dunn - last minute opportunity arose that I took as a nice family stress reliever.

Did I ever tell you that painting was Joseph and his rainbow coat? comments anyone?
I think that about sums up what you have missed out on up to date. Till I get the energy next time.

OH one last thing. The big 3-0 is coming up and i was thinking dinner with friends or maybe getting them to meet me at a spa. Suggestions? Usually i don't do anything at all but why let a birthday ending in a zero pass without some celebration?

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Do you think it would help Ian to talk to Jacob, Michela or Harrison about swimming and swim team and how it's hard at first, but then it gets easier and swim team is really, really fun?

Glad your mom is doing ok.

We're all good here... the kids find our their parts in Grease tomorrow, so there will be a lot of excitement or a lot of tears around here. Harrison had an awesome audition for Danny and is positive that he got the part. I admire his confidence, but the competition is stiff (I was in the auditions) and I'm NOT so positive that he's going to get the part, so I'm preparing to deal with his big disappointment if he doesn't....