Saturday, March 10, 2007

General info.

So let me try to update you the best I can...
My mother is much better. She was extubated today and is able to breathe on her own and hopefully on the road to recovery. She still has an unknown cause of an infection but at least her lungs, kidneys, heart, etc. all seem to be improving. We are feeling very relieved. She still has a long, hard recovery ahead of her which will include physical therapy but at least she is on that road.

I finally told the boys where I have been running off to after much discussion with Darren about how to present it, how to answer their questions,etc. I am guessing I must have told them correctly b/c after I explained it to Ian and answering his one question of why he can't visit Grandma he responded with "So, what are my choices for lunch" and he hasnt' seemed fazed since.

Today was Ian's last soccer game and Alex's second to last soccer game. They got trophy's which was very exciting.

Daniel has another ear infection that doesn't seem to be going away- poor baby. But he does say Dada on demand (most of the time anyways) which is very cute and he is very proud of himself.

I think our A/C may be going out- bad news, much $$$


We gave Daniel a bath today, after pouring cereal all over his highchair for him to play with and the other two felt they needed to jump in with him. Our tub is not big enough for all those boys, although they enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Glad your mom is doing a little bit better. Soccer season is over already? How many games do they have? It seems like you just started! Basketball season ends tomorrow and they're two games into baseball season now. I'm always glad when the overlap between the seasons is over b/c that's really tough - to have 2 practices and 2 games EACH kid! Bummer about the air conditioning! The bath looks like fun. And I like the colors in the painting. (there, that should reply to everything!)

Barbara