You see how quickly I fall behind? I am exhausted, sick, and just too busy to blog. Our first day of school is tomorrow. YAY for my first, first day. I am nervous. But mostly I am sick.
The endoscopy was not conclusive and they are waiting for the lab work.
I have an ultrasound for tomorrow.
I am in pain. I feel sick. Mostly I feel happy to make it through the day.
My partner at work told me I could go home early today but I didn't want to leave her there doing everything. I was telling Darren about this at the dinner table and how guilty I felt. Ian said "Mom. You shouldn't feel guilty. You should be happy that you have a partner who understands and cares about you." So true my boy. So true.
Daniel brought me two cups of "tea" tonight. He is such a sweetie.
Alex, well he is too concerned about whether to play tball or join the swim team to worry about me :) (probably a healthier attitude for a child, if i am honest)
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Or at least I will know something.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well. i assume its stomach related based on the tests that you're having. please let us know how everything is after the tests. we'll be thinking good thoughts.
good luck on the first day!
Stopping by checking out your mommy blog. I just started one and am looking at other Blogher members sites.
I enjoyed visiting yours. You have beautiful family.
JDaniel4smom.blogspot.com
Post a Comment