I have just turned in my final paper for my philosophy of education course. It was the most difficult 3000 words I have ever written. I am so glad that class was over. Now I should have a week until my next course begins. Just enough time to get some painting done.
Darren and the boys went bowling this morning with cub scouts while I finished my paper. Now they are outside straightening up a little for Daniel's birthday party. It is not really a party as only a couple kids are coming, but a little something is nice. Then we are going to Sea World to really celebrate his birthday. Now that he is three we can pay the big bucks to get him in everywhere :)
Can you believe he is about to turn three? He is such a big boy and has really enjoyed school so far. He "napped" at school, which involved sitting on a mat in the dark reading a book. He likes his teachers and looks forward to all the things to play and friends to see.
Speaking of unbelievable... Can you believe Ian is going into 2nd grade and Alex is going into 1st? When did they get so old? They are both really excited and I am really excited for them.
Well, no more dilly dallying. Now I need to paint :)
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
have fun at seaworld. wish we were going. did he like his bday gift we sent? how are you feeling? i tried calling you - did you get my message?
I am so sorry that I can't be there on Wednesday but I am glad you talked Shawn into taking the boys (he wouldn't have otherwise). Love you.
We are eagerly awaiting the celebration to begin! I know that Miriam and Ian can't wait to see each other.....AGAIN.
I am glad your class is over.
Post a Comment