Sunday, September 27, 2009

Halloween

Our Halloween preparations are In full swing now. Alex has his vampire attire, Daniel has his Thomas outfit and ian has changed his mind from Eisenhower to Bush as a friend of mine found him a flight suit. This has caused drastic reactions from friends and family. This surprised me as the man WAS president. Ian does dress up as presidents. I would let him dress up as any of the presidents. Why not? As ian put it "he made some bad choices but did the best he could." glad we have taught him well. Darren and I are going as hippies. Full out with gogo boots and dress ( and that is just darren, jj) we have wigs, fringe vests and glasses to top it off.

School is good for all of us. I am exhausted. The boys love their sports. Cub scouts is great. Work is good for both of us.

Health is improving for me. as I said, I am just tired.
I owe you photos.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

i liked the Eisenhower picture better, but, as you say, any president is a good choice.

what do you all DO for halloween in those great costumes?

Fun Gal Julie said...

Welcome Back!