Friday, September 04, 2009

Labor Day Begins

To kick off the extended weekend my sister and I went out to dinner and a movie. Very few people make me laugh as much as she does.

At dinner we were laughing so hard I couldn't breathe, followed by the movie "The Hangover". This was one of the stupidest movies I have ever seen and yet we were rolling on the floor. As an added bonus we got to see the movie with the entire U of H football team (apparantly out before their big game tomorrow).

It was a night deserved and enjoyed.

The boys are great. Darren is great. My health is improving, which is great.

Now on to painting, homework, football games, soccer and just some quality family time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So she's funnier than ME??!!?!? I think we need a "Comedy Throwdown"! Btw, thanks for the update - it's much appreciated and I'm glad you both had fun.

FGJ

Barbara said...

sounds fun! marlon and i thought hangover was really funny! we're having a good weekend too -- big bday party for j & m's bday, which was friday, sleepover at our house, hanging out yesterday, going to wild rivers just our family today, going to the beach with friends from temple tomorrow, some down time and homework in between.

Audrey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Funnier than Julie, Audrey said...

P.S. Bring it on Julie!!!