Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Happy Halloween

So I finally found my camera and here are the pictures from Halloween. Ian was Abraham Lincoln (do you like the outfit, I made it by painting a white dress shirt like a suit and making the hat out of a cut up box) Alex was Spiderman and Daniel was an uncooperative cowboy :)


Here is Honest Abe. He was so darned cute I could barely stand it. He chose this character because the school told him to dress up like his favorite character from a book. He chose our encyclopedia style book of presidents. Thanks to Ian the kindergarten class discussed the civil war and slavery :) I know the other parents love me.


Ian with his friends.

Then off to a Halloween feast of pizza before trick-or-treating.

All the moms got into it as well. I was Supergirl- yes a repeat from last year.




2 comments:

Barbara said...

Cute. And very creative costume for Ian. Our kids have never been allowed to wear Halloween costumes to school (school rule, not mine.)

angela | the painted house said...

The Abe costume is the best! Love your painted shirt.

Hope to see you next week. I'll email!