Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy thanksgiving

I know I am sooo far behind on my blogging. Spoiled rotten Daniel is being less than cooperative these days. Brief synopsis moving backwards.

Monday my friend Angela was in town and we got to see her and her soooo sweet baby. As those of you that have spent evening hours at my house are aware of, Ian and Alex were bouncing off the walls, Daniel was demanding our attention, we attempted to shovel food into our mouths, followed by quick stories and bedtime. Poor Angela got to witness it all and probably thanked god that she only has two boys. Or she was terrified to have her kids be my kids ages. She took a couple pictures but I will have to wait for her to send them to me.

This past weekend Bernie and Esther were in town. As always that was a treat. We had Ian's 6th birthday party on Friday the 16th. Bowling with a few of our friends, followed by pizza and cake. It was so fun and so cute to watch little guys bowl. It was a lot of PLEASE GOD let that ball that is moving 1/2 a mile an hour down the lane make it to the end without stopping. The kids had a ton of fun and my aunt patti and cousin morgan made it from sugar land. Thanks guys. Sadly the video and pictures I had were accidentally erased so I have nothing to share with you :(

Saturday we all went to Incredible Pizza for good times of race car racing, video game playing and stuffing our faces. This was following by some birthday present shopping and hanukah shopping with bubby and poppy. It went like this "OH i want this. OH i want this. OH i want this" come on guys do you really want everything. Even the things they didn't want were "Daddy we have to get this jewelry for mommy" Thanks for thinking of me buddy but I am not in need of the pretty pink plastic jewelry :) We went out for Mexican food and then crashed for the evening.

Sunday Darren, Daniel, Bernie Esther and myself went to brunch with our Chavurah group from Brith Shalom. It was good food and good company. For some reason all events seem to stem around food.

Thursday the 15th was Ians 6 yr check up and Alexs missed 4 yr check up

Wednesday the 14th was Ian's school birthday party. And what did he want to do on his birthday? Get a haircut and go to souper salad. What a goofy guy :)

Last weekend Friday the 9th- Sunday the 11th I was out of town at a scrapbooking retreat. That was a lot of fun although I admittedly got a bit antsy sitting for that long. I did however successfully scrapbook 82 pages. Got caught up to September. I also successfully weened Daniel. Over 14 months of nursing and I was DONE! Big shocker he started sleeping better at night too. I guess it isn't worth waking up for a plastic nipple as aposed to my nipples :)

So there is the past two weeks in a nutshell. I am sure I am missing a ton but as all three boys are currently down I have to go collapse. Will be better about it as things calm down.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND GIG'EM AGGIES!

1 comment:

angela | the painted house said...

I had a lovely time at your house--not frightening at all! In fact, seeing your boys together makes me even more excited now that Ashton has a brother. Callan just needs to grow up now for the wrestling matches. Thank you for dinner and a rousing pirate story! :) I'll send photos when I return home.