The ins, outs and happenings of three boys, their dad and mom -all 5 of us...
Friday, November 30, 2007
Catch Up Part 3
Here we are in the FREEZING cold
WOOHOO! I can't believe it. The Aggies won. All we were hoping for was a good game. We never imagined a win! Okay lets head out. Daddy as usual carrying Daniel around. Buddy you have got to learn to walk!
Great photos! Looks like you all have stayed busy...too bad I couldn't have given you the stomach bug. That really would have made for a fun THanksgiving. Poor Daniel and his breathing treatments. Take care of that curly-head beauty.
2 comments:
Loved all the pictures. Sorry to hear that Daniel's been so sick. Hope he gets better soon!
Great photos! Looks like you all have stayed busy...too bad I couldn't have given you the stomach bug. That really would have made for a fun THanksgiving. Poor Daniel and his breathing treatments. Take care of that curly-head beauty.
Post a Comment