Saturday, December 08, 2007

Happy Hanukah

Sorry I have fallen so far behind lately. I am just enjoying my family so terribly much I run out of time to blog at the end of the day, and I am too lazy to get up an extra 30 minutes early every day.

Don't forget you can click on the pictures to see a bigger view.

Baby Loves Disco-
Here is a real club that is turned into a disco for the "under 7 set" They have a disco ball, DJs, bubbles, contests, food and an bar for mom's and dads :) We really enjoyed ourselves.


Here Ian is test driving some of the toys on display while having a drink :)
Get Down!


Go Daniel, you get down too.
Grandparents day at Ian's kindergarten
My dad (also known as Beba) came to visit Ian's school for grandparents day. We brought some chick-fil-a and enjoyed a little time together. Ian was VERY excited that he came (note the specially made name necklace). Definitely made Ian's day.
Here we all are. Ian, Beba, Me (Nicole) and Daniel

Then my dad went to visit Alex at his school- so he didn't miss out. Also very exciting for Alex who kept trying to get my dad to chase him on the playground.
And Daniel for the first time allowed my dad to hold him. I guess that months ago when my dad thought it would be funny to jump out from behind the couch and scare the crap out of Daniel was not the best idea.

2 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

How cool that you went to Baby Loves Disco--I just recently found out about that and thought it would be so fun...if I knew how to dance. At least my kids wouldn't be old enough for me to completely embarrass them.

Barbara said...

You know how much my kids love to dance -- they'd love to go to a place like that but there isn't one here, I don't think. But did you say it's for under 7? I guess they wouldn't be able to go anyway! :)

Glad your dad could go for grandparents day at school!