Saturday, December 08, 2007

Happy Hanukah 2

Here it is the first night of Chanukah. We light the candles, say our prayers and then...

Open some presents. This year Daniel has gotten that below all that wrapping paper is a gift. He is very excited to tear open that wrapping paper.
WOW Look at this cool gift. It is a bucket I can carry, it is a shape sorter and it has stuff inside I can stack. Very cool.

The boys got clothes for their webkinz.
A puzzle of all the American Presidents.

Daddy and Alex
Second night of Hanukah.
Wow a Fun Roller. It is a big hamster wheel for kids. Will send you a picture of them using it.
And Alex got a GIGANTIC bowling set.
Daniel got his own Chanukah set. Very cute. I even used it at Ian's school to teach the kids about our holiday celebrations.
I just loved Ian's face in this picture. Captures his enthusiasm and he was probably saying Cool!
No Daniel those aren't real Latkes...



Alex's School Hanukah Performance
Ms. Ronnie reading everyone a story about Chanukah
And the performance begins.
Alex did VERY well performing everything.



Look how much he is enjoying it!
Alex and his best friend Shaked. Shaked went to Israel for a couple weeks a while ago and Alex was so depressed. He told me "There is no point in going to school" Too cute.
Even daddy made it, which is just a statement to what a commited father he is. He really does everything in his power to make every event, no matter the inconvenience. I am sure I told Bernie and Esther this but I will tell you again that he has said his goal is to be as good a father as his father was. He really does an amazing job, so thank you Bernie for being a good example.
Alex and Shaked again.

3 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

That is the happiest I've ever seen a kid with a puzzle of American presidents. :)

Barbara said...

All the presents look cool and the kids look very excited. I recognize the pj's Ian is wearing as hand me downs from us! :) I love seeing our clothes in your pictures.

Marlon, too, aspires to be a good of a dad as Bernie was --- and he, too, is always there for all the events and things. (I guess it's probably even easier for him since his schedule is so flexible and right now he's home every day all day working b/c he's on sabbatical!)

We're having a great Hanukkah as well... I'll do an update soon.

Barbara said...

p.s. Did our gifts arrive yet? My kids haven't openened yours yet -- tomorrow!