
Jody and Jack gave the boys this present called a Fun Roller. I highly recommend this for anyone with boys, NO ANYONE. We set them up in the front yard and just as a hamster wheel entertains a hamster this entertained the boys (and they got a bit of exercise to boot)



I love this photo because you can tell how much fun Daniel is having!

And it makes a great play pen :)

Arrr.. show us your muscles


Alex playing basketball with the like new basketball hoop my parents gave the boys.

Here is Ian playing with his "new" basketball set from Grandma Char and Beba.

Bowling thanks to Jody and Jack

Our chanukah was followed by Havdalah (the ending of the Sabbath)

Alex is enjoying those incents a bit too much

Alex was too terrified to hold the candle so here Ian is giving it a shot.
Tonight we opened gifts from the California "Bs" I didn't get a chance to take pictures as I left my camera in the car from the city wide celebration we went to tonight. Sorry. Will update with pictures from the celebration and additional information on that tomorrow (hopefully)
Also I want to make a shout out to my friend Angela and wish her happy birthday.
Goodnight everyone and happy hanukah.
2 comments:
Hope they liked our gifts! Let me know how they liked them. We opened all of the gifts from the Texas relatives today and the kids were thrilled with everything. They were very happy about the books you chose and liked the wide variety. Out of all of them, there was only one they have already (Pippi Longstocking) so we're going to take that to Barnes and Noble and exchange it.
I'll send pictures soon.
Thank you!
That fun roller looks AWESOME! Were you able to fit in it?
Post a Comment