Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Going strong

The first few days of vegan living in our family has been great. This morning the boys had a yummy breakfast of a cinnamon raisin english muffin served with a soy yogurt/granola parfait. It was delicious if I must say so myself. Our dinners haven't changed much as we had our vegetarian meat tacos last night and our squash patties the night before.

So far it has been good and I hope it is something we can maintain.

Now I must get back to preparing for Alex's birthday party. Can you believe he is almost 6 years old?

5 comments:

MoonNStarMommy said...

Good for you - I could never do it - I'm allergic to way too much :(

angela | the painted house said...

Hooray! How are the kids taking the news?

Audrey said...

I assume the news is that you guys are now Vegan and there isn't some other big news you haven't shared with your one and only sister!

BTW...I had a big ole hamburger for lunch...yum, yum!

Audrey said...

Is La Cuckaracha vegan?

Anonymous said...

ok, enough about Darren - let's have some pics of MY family!!

FGJ