Friday, May 15, 2009

Night out on the town

Darren and I were invited out to a formal attire fundraiser this week. After a mad rush to get our hands on formal wear (no we don't just have it lying around) we were prepared to go out.


Here I am. After much fretting over how to wear my hair, what dress would be appropriate, undergarments, jewelry, shoes, etc., this is what I went with.


This is where we started forcing our babysitter to take photos of us. We wanted (and by we I mean me) to get some full length shots as well as some close ups.




Don't we make a nice couple?


3 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

GORGEOUS! How fun to get all dressed up! You both look fabulous.

Anonymous said...

You look great!! Thanks for sharing pictures of your night on the town.

FGJ

Barbara said...

you both look awesome!!!