Tuesday, April 07, 2009

busy "B"s part 595

Or at least it feels like part 595, really I think it is only part 3.

Busy, Busy, Busy is the sound of our house. We have been cleaning- the pre-cleaning before you will allow a maid in your house to really clean. Then we got a maid to come out(yahoo, the perks of getting a job). We have been preparing for my nephew's bar mitzvah.

We have been enjoying t-ball season...










and soccer season...




Daniel has started making up tall tales about what is happening in school. Yes, Daniel.

I have been out with my girlfriends and out with my husband (in no particular order).
I can't tell you how much fun my girlfriends are. It is just refreshing to have people you can relax around and enjoy their company, without fear of judgement. They should happen more frequently than they do. They say laughter is the best medicine and I definitely was healthier after a dinner out with these ladies.




I have been planning our summer activities and I have been signing up for summer art classes (yes it is beginning folks).
All around we have been having so much fun. Now get ready for a bunch of photos from the last few weeks that I have been neglecting you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

someone needs to tell the other dad to make sure he wears the correct jersey next time-astros-go figure

Anonymous said...

Remind me not to stick my neck out like a giraffe in future pictures - I look like I have some facial tick (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Thanks for updating before your journey.

FGJ!