Thursday, July 02, 2009

Children's Museum

Recently Daniel and I went with some friends to the Children's Museum. Boy has it changed. It was a ton of fun but not something I can do with all three boys. Daniel is running in every direction and I just can't keep up.


I would like to order something from the menu please...


Like the tie-dye variety? Come on cooks, we are hungry.


I love this photo. It is in the vet area. Here is Daniel with his stethascope listening to the fluffy stuffed cat.


Taking a drive in the police car. I was sitting in the back. Not sure what that says about me :)




As you can see, we enjoyed driving all the vehicles.

A little face painting. Isn't he so cute?


Then on to the tot spot. It is hard to believe that in August Daniel will be too old for the tot spot. Really, now he seemed too old with all the little 1 yr olds running around.


This was like a huge light bright. Remember those?


Then a little outdoor play. Some lunch. Time to go home for a nap.

No comments: