We are in discussions that next summer we are going on a road trip to Williamsburg, D.C and back. I intend on taking my leisurely time getting there. Stopping. Enjoying the sites, etc. The boys however...
They think we should diaper everybody up and drive straight through. Seriously. This is what they said. Ask Jody.
What do you think? Sound like fun. 24hrs in the car with three kids wearing a diaper? Ummmm... No.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
If you rent an RV, you won't need diapers ;)
-cyndy
They definitely are my son's. I never suggested driving straight through but I sure wondered why we didn't. I vote yes.
Darren
ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
not so FGJ
We've done it - 20 hours to Colorado, 20 hours to Phoenix... Only 2 kids, though. And it's brutal. I vote for a leisurely drive!
Michele
Post a Comment