What is keeping me from updating my blog? Writing this stupid paper for class. What could be so difficult about a paper you say? Well I have to write a speech to congress supporting the No Child Left Behind act. The problem with this? That I completely disagree with the No Child Left Behind act! It is one of those bills that sounds good in theory but in practice is rediculous. So, I have to write a paper that is all a lie. This is difficult to do and still sound convincing.
On another note, my 52 sheets of MDF came in yesterday. They are ready for me to paint! What have I gotten myself into?
Well, I will be taking a break today. My mother is coming over to go swimming. I have a book club meeting tonight along with a movie (the book was My Sister's Keeper). Tomorrow we are going to my sister's in the evening for a little swimming and dinner. I would like to say I would hit the books (and painting) hard this weekend but we have Shabbat services and a swim party, along with my nephews birthday party. Arrggghhhh! I need extra hours in the day. Hello coffee, my friend :)
I guess I should stop avoiding my paper and get back to work.
Wednesday, July 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I feel for you.
As a faithful reader (and friend) I appreciate that you are updating us on your life in the midst of all you other "responsibilities". If you don't care how the MDF looks, I am happy to come help paint or keep you company.
FGJ
52 sheets!!!!! I CAN'T wait to see the finished product. You will be great!
Happy schooling!
Call you soon.
Company is always appreciated. come on over any time. Anyone. It will be pretty consuming.
Post a Comment