Friday, December 19, 2008

Visitors

My sister and her husband came in town last month to visit and view homes (I am a bit behind since they are loading and moving TODAY). We took Brandon off her hands and went to the sidewalk chalk festival.


Ian and Alex loved seeing their cousin. It was pretty cool and made me so very happy that they will be closer.



Here we all are, ready for a day of (cold) excitement)


It is amazing what they can do with chalk


The boys got to decorate old cds


They had their faces painted. Ian's was a book and said "I love to read"

They ate lunch, then we went home for some down time. The boys created masterpieces outside with our own chalk.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

looks like fun. glad you had a fun visit and how great that they'll be closer. where are they moving to, houston???

Anonymous said...

We are glad to be so close now too. Brandon just adores your boys (as do I) and I am looking forward to some sisterly bonding.