Alex the mummy, Ian as George Washington and Miriam as Nancy Drew
Add a Daniel dressed as Elmo into the mix and we are ready to go.
Notice that Alex's homemade costume is already starting to bunch around his ankles, a sign of much tripping to come.
Do you like Darren's costume. I bought him this fabulous handlebar moustache in my brief moment forgetting he already had a beard. Being the good sport he is, he went out anyway!
I was a witch and Julie wore a kuk sul outfit but we obviously forgot to get pictures of ourselves.
I was a witch and Julie wore a kuk sul outfit but we obviously forgot to get pictures of ourselves.
The neighborhood was pretty barren this year but the kids really enjoyed themselves. The adults were able to stop for an adult beverage part of the way which also helped to liven things up. Daniel got into the swing of things once he realized that at the door you get CANDY. I love when the realize these things that the rest of us take for granted as a given.
Next year we will have to keep the same company but move one neighborhood over :)
1 comment:
What cute photos. "Nancy Drew" is adorable - I wonder who her mommy is??
FGJ
Post a Comment