get up at 6am with daniel because he was running a fever last night and I am worried about him. (usually i don't go in to get him until 6:30).
Took a super quick shower b/c I it was necessary! I got darren out of the door at 6:30 so he could have his car realigned. I got the boys ready and off to school at 8:00. I went home to give Daniel to Darren so I could run to my acupuncture appointment at 9:15. I hurry home so that Darren could make it to the airport (way across town) for his 1:00 flight.
I take Sally (our dog) to the vet because she keeps screaming in pain and I don't know what is wrong with her. It turns out she hurt her neck. So this entire week I have to walk her on a special harness. She has to take medicine three times a day, she is not allowed out of her crate except to pee for the week!
I had to run over to where my brother was in rehab because he was released (YEAH)
I forgot I had a playdate for Alex so I have to pick up the child to bring back to my house. Aren't they cute together. Two peas in a pod those two. The highlight of my day. That I loved watching Alex interact with his good friend Matthew. Matthew informed us he is going to celebrate christmas because there are lots of neat decorations and stuff everywhere. He also let us know that one of their friend's has the last name He and the word He is in his name mattHEw. Ahhh.... The mind of a 5 year old.
Finished off with dinner up at Kolter.
Through all my exhaustion I can honestly say I laughed hysterically at Ian when he was talking with Darren about his good friend Miriam. Ian wanted to tell him a story about her (don't even remember the story) and he kept saying "my friend Miriam, you know the one we went trick-or-treating with" and describing her. It was so funny. We see her so much this could also be her blog :) I informed Darren that it should make him feel pretty bad that his 7 year old thinks he is so slow he wouldn't know the girl we see or talk about daily.
I learned that Daniel says he went to school every day, even when he didn't. He apparently always does the following: "read a book, sang, played with my friends, ate a snack"
Daniel woke up crying again. Of course he is fine but my going in there was a hint to him that if he cries I will go in there so he kept waking up yelling "I no want to sleep in my bed"
No comments:
Post a Comment