Monday, December 01, 2008

Daniel's Shabbat Celebration

The transition we made for Daniel to leave the school that we loved, the school both Ian and Alex love, has been wonderful. We have not had any health issues and now we have begun to make friends. These are some photos of Daniel's class and their last Shabbat that I was able to attend and participate in.



Get ready for some singing boys!




Daniel's first teacher. I would call her Mrs. H but since they are both Mrs. H- let us go with Mrs. H1 :)


And here is Mrs. H2 or Ms. Julie or Fun Gal Julie as she is sometimes known.

This really has been such a blessing. Daniel loves the program, he loves his friends and I of course love his teachers :) What else could you ask for?

Oh and I am so excited about my teacher gifts this year. I am making them very special presents and I will take pictures of my progress. I did already spill the beans to Julie but haven't decided if I want to post pictures or leave something to her imagination :) Keep checking for more details.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

i'm so glad the new school is working out well and that you're all happy with it!

Anonymous said...

I thought we had a "screening" rule regarding pictures? I guess if I'm going to complain about no postings....

FGJ/Mrs. H2