For those of you on Facebook, this has been circling. 25 Random Things about me. Well here are my 25. Anything you would like to add, either about me or about yourself?
1. I love my family more than life itself.
2. I am a vegetarian. This includes anything that could once blink at me.
3. I cried in my first art class.
4. I love to cook, when my kids aren't screaming for my attention.
5. I love to read.
6. I want to go rock climbing AND I am afraid of heights.
7. I want to take a knife fighting class- don't ask why except it is cool.
8. I always wanted to be a ballet dancer, instead of looking like a giant giraffe dancing.
9. I am a morning person.
10. If I won the lottery I would provide for scholarships at the private Jewish schools that my kids attended.
11. If I won the lottery I would travel the world.
12. I don't think before I speak and am often kicking myself.
13. Every vacation I have taken with my sister-in-law I was pregnant on. Darren has put a hold on our traveling together.
14. I wanted 4 kids until I had 3
15. I believe everything happens for a reason.
16. We sit down for dinner together as a family every night.
17. I want to light the sabbath candles every friday night but I am often too tired by then to think of it.
18. My favorite color is green.
19. I hate puzzles.
20. New situations, new people and crowds make me very anxious. I would rather stay home or go out with a good friend.
21. I hope to return for my masters of education in the fall but the reality is it may be longer because I don't find time to study for the GRE.
22. I went to A&M because when I visited UT I got chased down the street by a bum. That didn't happen to me at A&M.
23. I struggle to fall asleep at night regardless of how tired I am.
24. One day when my kids are older, I want to be a foster parent.
25. I am addicted to blogging more than facebook.
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment