Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tball Begins

After our first experience of t-ball with Ian at 3 or 4 years of age, which involved a lot of crying because one child got the ball and not another, we have been avoiding t-ball. Well now, thanks to a tremendous amount of interest in doing something other than Ian, Alex has decided to pick up the sport.

I am dreading all the practices and games. The irregular schedules. Avoiding the peanuts they will inevitably serve. But... for the love of my child I will suffer anything (I know I am such the martyr)

And then we have our first practice and he just looks so DARNED cute!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, but between T-ball and Trent's 40th didn't you have dinner somewhere?

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

smart alec! pictures to come but i am behind so you will have to wait... patience is a virtue.

Anonymous said...

Yeh, yeh, yeh!