Friday, February 06, 2009

Texans Football

I am feeling much better, thank you for everyone's concern. Of course, now Ian is home sick and I am hoping it is not the flu or strep. Arghhh... I hate this time of year.

Otherwise, we are doing great. I still love work. (I know that eventually I will have been there long enough that I will stop saying that but for now deal with it) The kids are really cute and yesterday we had the fun of easel painting, which was a special treat for me (and them).

Since there isn't much else to report, here are a few pictures from our winter break. Daniel, Darren and myself had the fun of going to a Houston Texans football game. Our seats were amazing (as you can see by how close we were to the field) It was freezing cold but we had a lot of fun.




Gotta love that man!


Oh and that little man too :)



A little half-time entertainment. The girl in red is the actual Texans cheerleader. The others are the hundreds of mini-Texans cheerleaders ranging from highschool (it appeared) down to tiny 5 year olds. I try not to be judgemental but it was interesting to see those 5 yr olds strut their stuff in those boots and short skirts.



Another photo of my love. It was sooooo incredibly cold. Of course this can be forgotten with hotdogs, coke, popcorn and cotton candy. I am surprised he wasn't sick later.


3 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

I love your bundled up baby. Something just so sweet about him in his big boy clothes and that soft baby blanket.

Anonymous said...

You take the cutest pictures. I think a lot of it is your freaking cute kids but I also think you are just a good photographer. I need you to follow my children around and take pictures because my pictures are all of the back of their heads ;)

JonaBQ said...

oh, your kid is so adorable.
i also love football. too bad i can only watch from the tv. No live football game here in the philippines.