Well we went to Dr. V yesterday up in the woodlands and I have hope. We are shifting Daniels medicines and going to see if that helps. Of course the one dayI am in the Woodlands Darren is working in town. Frump. But the boys went to a friends too play and had a blast dressing up as knights and "fighting" And my highlight of the day was that I got to listen to NPR on the way home. What a luxury.
But that was ruined by some guy on NPR going on about how everyone should have known that the gay senetor would have done something like this to young boys b/c gay people just all have sex on the mind. PLEASE it isn't gay people that have sex on the brain it is men in general and that doesn't excuse breaking the law soliciting a minor. ARGHHH!
Anyway off my soap box to deal with Daniel.
Oh did I mention that he weighs 9 lbs 9 oz? I am so proud that my nursing him helps him grow so fast :)
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment