Well Darren has been out of town this entire week and I am pooped. Esther came into town to help me and has been magnificant - doing dishes, taking the boys to school, etc. but I am ready for Darren to return. He doesn't know it yet but he will be doing a lot of night feedings this weekend so I am a little less exhausted!
I never had an ultrasound FYI b/c it appears the lump went away. All that worry for nothing.
I hope at some point to catch you guys up on the birthday parties, halloween parties, and all the other events we have done this week.
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am happy to hear that the lump vanished!
How do you do it? Clayton will leave in a few weeks for 5 days...I'm dreading it and I only have two ninos.
What a relief! I'm glad it's nothing. I figured it was an inflamed milk duct or something.
Glad mom came to help you. She's quite helpful!
I've done updates recently and sent you guys tons of pictures via email, so you know what's been up with us. Jacob had a fever of 102 for a week, with no other symptoms, so that was worrisome, but we had blood work done and all was fine and he seems over it now, so they think it was just a flu or virus. He's still a little weak and tired but much better.
Love, Barbara
Post a Comment