Through all the sleepless nights, sore nipples, hundreds of poopy diapers, and all the other frustrations that smile makes it all worthwhile. Last night after getting home from a halloween festival at the arboretum i was changing daniel and he just started grinning at me. So I decided to kiss him and he started giggling so I started kissing him on his belly and he started laughing outloud. Goodness a newborn giggle is so cute and makes it all so worth it. Wish I had been able to capture it on video.
Now here a few more photos since i haven't uploaded any in a while

The boys at a gymnastics party

Here we are at the arboretum trick-or-treating

Here is bubby with the boys at Beth Yeshuran's night about Noah's Arc. They are gluing the animal cookies in twos onto the arc. We just couldn't get alex to stop eating them .

Here we are at Matthew's (ian's friend) birthday party. A costume party at the children's museum
1 comment:
Thanks for posting the pictures. The boys look so cute in their costumes. I can't wait to see Halloween pics after tuesday. Michela and I just got back from our "girls weekend" in Chicago with my mom, sister, aunt and a couple of cousins. We stayed at a really fancy hotel ($400 a night, but we didn't pay!), had some wonderful meals, saw a little bit of the city, visited a ton and spent a whole day at American Girl Place, which is the subject for a whole separate email, which I'll send tomorrow. Right now I need to get to bed, as it's 1:30 a.m. Chicago time!
Love, Barbara
Post a Comment