Wednesday, October 18, 2006

We are a busy bunch!

Goodness there is so much to say I have to try and remember it all.

The boys are just so cute I can't stand it. It is so wonderful to wake up in the morning and be so thankful for all the things you have in your life. I have a beautiful family, we have our health, and enough money to do the things that are truly important. I just sometimes have to pinch myself.

We wrapped up sukkot with a cookie decorating event with the Rubens at their sukkah. Very fun for all involved.


Here we all are decorating our cookies. See me holding Daniel hands free in the sling I borrowed from my neighbor until mine was completed. Which she just completed and is awesome with blue and brown toile and his initials in it.

Apparantly I talk about my slings too much becuase yesterday Ian took some fabric I was using to make Jedi Knight outfits and wrapped himself up, put his monkey in it and asked if I like his Moby Wrap. Too funny.


Alex eating his cookies

We have been having lots of playdates. Today the Rubens came over - Eliana, Ariella, Natanya and Nisim. It was fun, they all played beautifully so us moms actually got to talk.

Oh and today the boys had a fire truck come to school so they got to learn what to do in a fire, see all the outfits, go in the truck, etc. Very exciting stuff. Darren's cousin sent daniel a very cute toy (can't wait to try it) that came in a big box. So we cut the box up and turned it into a police car. Decorated to the nines. Very fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute and sounds very fun. Daniel really is growing fast. The boys are all adorable of course. I love to see pictures of Ian and Alex in the clothes we give them. I have a bunch of clothes to send or bring in December. Jacob had a major growth spurt, so there's some stuff that he hardly wore and now it's too tight.

We're good, just trying to recover from the two trips - lots of laundry, unpacking, mail to go through, etc. The kids are back in school and our school had it's big grand opening at the new school yesterday (the first day after break) and it was wonderful. I'll do a regular update about the trip and the new school soon.

Love, Barbara

angela | the painted house said...

You are so creative! I never would have thought of making a cruiser out of a box. Lucky boys.

Daniel is soooo cute...looks like he will have the Boarnet curls! Again, lucky boys!

Anonymous said...

Daniel not only has grown he is up on his elbows. I can't wait to see him. Bubie