Sunday, October 15, 2006

We showered - Woohoo

So since Daniel was born I have been having a hard time getting in a shower due to the fact that when I put him down he starts screaming and when Darren gets home things are hectic and by the time they calm down I am so exhausted I am not sure it is worth it.

Well my solution is a baby carrier designed to go in the water and I just stripped Daniel down and took him in with me. So now I should be able to get in a daily shower! Very exciting news.

And while pumped up with energy from my shower I went with Daniel to Whole Foods (while Darren and the other two were at HEB). We have to shop there for bread and snack foods for me due to the fact that I can't have either Milk or Soy at the moment. Well when I was leaving it started raining. I just stood there trying to decide if I wanted to wait out the rain or dart threw the parking lot with baby and groceries in tow. Well this lady who had just arrived came up to me and offered to take me to my car. It was so sweet that she walked me to my car and stood there holding the umbrella over me while I put all the groceries in and then when I put Daniel in. What a wonderful thing she did.

This evening we all went for a walk and Ian says "Nice weather tonight" (as the rain drizzles and drips) and I say "you think this is nice weather?" and he says "No, I am just being sarcastic". HAH! Smart kid.

No comments: