So I know several of you are checking my blog as I have spoken with you about different things, however you don't post your comments. I would love to hear your thoughts about our days and lives. Not terribly interesting but I may post something shocking one day just to hear a response... Be warned.
That having been said there isn't really much to say. The boys are good. I have realized that the reason Ian's teacher thinks he can read is because his friend Jadyn is reading to him, he is memorized and regurjitation (did i spell that right?) it back to the teacher. Smart kid.
We have scheduled numerous after school playdates as the kids are really becoming the social butterflies. Oh and Ian's last guitar lesson will be at the end of this month. His interest in that seems to be dying down and replaced with any sort of fighting.
And speaking of fighting I have been working on Ian's birthday party. I am 5 into making 20 (or more) Jedi night robes for all the kids as well as robes for all the princess leias as well. I will also be making them all light sabres. The cupcakes (instead of cake) will be decorated with rings that the kids can take home and we will have lots of fun jedi training activities. I am very excited about it to say the least.
So mark your calendars for November the 19th.
Otherwise tomorrow Darren and the boys are going to the A&M game and somehow I have been sucked into helping plan the family reunion that his VERY extended (think hundreds of people and t-shirts and slide shows) family has in Houston. The meeting for brainstorming is Sunday.
Oh and i had my six week check up on Monday and all is well with me - YEAH.
Well while my husband is holding Daniel I am going to attempt to curl up with a good book.
Good- night.
Friday, October 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Nicole, Darren, Ian, Alex and Daniel. We're planning on being at the birthday party and we are really looking forward to it. Hmmmmm... I wonder if we should dress up in Darth Vader costumes to make sure the dark side is represented equally at the party.
Trent and Mark
ps. did you get the picture of our beautiful sukka?
Oh and by the way, the dogs wont be coming to this party. =)
You know I read the blog diligently -- it's interesting and makes us feel like a part of your lives even though we're so far away in California. I try to comment often. I'm just catching up now because we were in Pittsburgh for a week on the most awesome trip we've ever taken... and you know we take at least 3 or 4 trips a year so that's a lot of them!
Sorry we can't be at the party... sounds like fun!
Love, Barbara
Post a Comment