So Ian comes up to me and wants to earn money so I said fine, I will pay you $1.00 if you clean the living room up. So he says Can you pay me $1.00 and 2 pennies. So sure why not. And he proceeds to pick everything up and vacuum the room. I then paid him. He wanted more money so I ask what this is for and he says to buy you something like food or pay for school(too cute). So I told him to clean the dining room up. So I paid him 50 cents for that. Now he has $1.52 and I told him no more today (i could go broke doing this)
Then Darren has to go pick up medicine and takes the boys with him. Ian wants to help pay for the medicine. We told him it would be great if he just saved his money and bought something for himself. So he is saving it to buy me a chanukah gift (how sweet is he).
Well it is finally time for Darren to go and he can't find his jacket. "Where is my jacket?" he asks... Ian says "in your closet". So there it is on the floor of Darren's closet. He says "on the floor?" and ian responds "of course, i am not tall enough to hang it up silly."
Saturday, December 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay, I had to say that this one cracked me up. Ian is just to smart for his own good!
I will be sending you energy and patience vibes during your week solo with the boys. Oh, Man!
Post a Comment