Well I think I have finished ordering all our gifts and the boys and I have wrapped them all. I am waiting for the cookies we ordered from Ian's school so I can bake some for the teachers and the ladies at Darren's work. I am trying to finalize any plans for our trip to Arizona. We planned on driving but it looks like we will actually be able to fly up for less. Then Darren won't use up all his vacation as well.
So yesterday someone asked me about a birthday party for one of Ian's friends. I couldn't remember if we were invited, when it was, anything. So I had to stupidly call this kids mom (who I know) and say the following "So I know this is going to sound crazy but I have three questions 1.) Is David's party this weekend 2.) Were we invited? 3.) If we were did we rsvp?. Think I am sleep deprived enough
Oh and Tammy's husband is such an ass. Seriously. Every time I think he can't get worse he does. Yelling at Tammy for having their baby at a time that was not convenient for him wasn't bad enough? No. Now their older daughter is home with Pnemonia, An ear infection, and Thrush in her mouth and he won't come see her. He also told Tammy not to let her cry on the phone with him. Seriously??? Makes me appreciate my husband even more.
Next week Darren is gone for the week. My first time alone with the all three boys for that long. Say a prayer we all survive. I think that show survivor should not be on a desert island but in a house with three boys without any help for extended periods of time :)
We went to the dollar store and bought our neighbors that are moving to Nigeria a bunch of little gifts and wrapped them so that he had something from home to open every day for a while. I had to talk my kids out of the american flag chip clips and other things. They crack me up.
Oh and next week my brother graduates from college. Woohoo.
Friday, December 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So are you definitely going to Arizona? Are you going to be able to come to California too or will you not have enough time? Who is in Arizona that you are going to visit?
Barbara
Poor Tammy.
Post a Comment