Wow last night was amazing. Tammy had her baby and sadly her husband didn't really want to be part of it, was picking fights about the poor timing of the delivery of their baby and so I took her up to the hospital for the delivery of Emma. After a while it seemed like it would be forever so I came home, to turn immediately around and head back up there when she was progressing, to have it stop progressing when I got there (maybe I was bad luck). Then at midnight when I was dozing off on the couch. She was complete. So everyone came in and she started pushing. Man is that amazing. Seriously who can doubt a higher creator when they experience something like that. And although I have given birth to three children it is way WAY cooler to look at from the other end. Then to make the evening complete I even got to cut the cord. I was afraid I might be squimish but I was thinking it was way too cool to be squimish. I am seriously considering becoming a Doula or something.
Anyway then I came home and tried to go to sleep but apparantly Daniel missed me b/c he was fussing all evening. So on 30 minutes of sleep I got ready for my garage sale. It was fun. I love talking with everyone, bargening, etc. Made a little money too. The rest we will donate :)
Darren took the boys to get photos while I was at the garage sale and you won't believe how beautiful the photos are. The one of the three boys will also be my holiday cards but if you took the time to check my blog you deserve a sneek peek :) As soon as the blog site is running properly and I can upload I will do it.
Saturday, December 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a nice experience that you got to help your friend Tammy with the birth of her baby. Which friend is Tammy? Have I met her? How sad that her husband was being so difficult.
Barbara
I'm sure Tammy is eternally grateful to you for sharing such a beautiful moment with her.
Oh, the pic you emailed is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Post a Comment