Tonight Daniel got to try a solid food. He was a bit confused by it but enjoyed being part of the meal time. I got pictures I will upload later. No huge messes to tell of yet :)
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Rice Cereal Anyone?
here are the photos from hanukah
- so proud of my boys and their costumes (which they are still wearing today)
Arrr!! Ahoy there maytee
Spider man!!
And here is Daniel enjoying his presents :0
Tonight Daniel got to try a solid food. He was a bit confused by it but enjoyed being part of the meal time. I got pictures I will upload later. No huge messes to tell of yet :)
Tonight Daniel got to try a solid food. He was a bit confused by it but enjoyed being part of the meal time. I got pictures I will upload later. No huge messes to tell of yet :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute photos. And rice cereal.. very exciting!
I'll email about Hanukkah soon.
Barbara
Post a Comment