As we are nearing the fourth of july and Darren has taken tomorrow off for the holiday I will take a moment right now to wish you happy 4th of july (2 days early) What are your plans? This week in the afternoons the boys are going to camp at a local gymnastics center. We are going to a parade on the 4th, we will see my friend Naomi sometime this week and maybe if the weather cooperates do a little swimming. We have had the babysitter, Meredith, come a couple times. The boys think she is okay, but Daniel really likes her. I however LOVE her because after I left she played the "lets clean the house game" to which they wiped all the counters down, unstacked the dishwasher, put their toys away. MAN for that I would have paid twice as much.
Ian has taken to telling me after he gets punished for something "Mom, I forgive you" To which I want to say "I haven't done anything that needs forgiving" but instead I say "thank you"
Daniels favorite toy of the summer is the ever present penis. It is free and immediately touched the second the diaper comes off. If I am ever in a bind and need him to be silent I have a solution - boy he will love me when he is older and reads this but hey lets be honest. Wouldn't life be better for all married couples if when a man came home from a rough day at work we could say "sweetie go play with your penis in the other room for a few minutes. come back when you feel better." Just think about it.
Hope all is well in your life.
Monday, July 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm laughing...that is why I can't think of anything to say! You are hilarious...and SO right!
Post a Comment